SAT Standard Course
This program is designed for those students with first encounter with SAT, for those who comes from different educations systems and those who don’t have time for try and error.
- SAT basics are taught, such as:
- Subject-verb agreement
- Faulty comparison
- Adding and deleting questions…. etc. in English
- Simplifying an expression or equation
- Solving linear equations and linear inequalities
- Solve multi-step problems to calculate ratio, rate, percentage,unit rate, or density
- Determine volume of a shape… etc. in Math and Geometry.
- Solving 15 College Board tests
- Solving additional tests prepared by our teachers
- Program is 30 weeks
- 6 hours of online classroom teaching is delivered weekly
- The 6 hours are divided equally on English and Math
- Classroom teaching is taking place on two days, each day two sessions take place
- Each session is 90 minutes with a 15 minutes break in between.
- Each classroom is of 5 students minimum and 12 students maximum
- Students are not allowed to join after one week of program start
300$/month or $1890 for full payment